(1 - 2 of 2)
- The rollicking Irishman : and fifty-nine other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 13
- Also contains:
- St. Patrick's Day, The swell of the day, Kiss me! Would you?, The black Hussars, The hat my father wore, That's where you make the mistake, The gipsy's warning, Do not heed her warning, The Italian guinea-pig boy, Toss the Turk, Never go back on your friend, The American boy, I think of old Ireland wherever I go, Sometimes, His deeds be forgotten, Dearest spot of earth to me is home, "Rival frogs.", Come sit by my side, little darling, Come into the garden, Maud, Tapping at the garden gate, Land of St. Patrick forever, It's just my style, "You'll sometimes think of me.", My rattling mare and I, Waterford boys, Bohemian girl, She tossed her curls at me, Oh! Susanna, Colinette, Kiss in the street, I wish he would decide, Mamma, Dear little damsel, Oh, Barney Avourneen, I will let you in, Our grandfathers' days, Charlie de Rogers, Irish melodies, Ernste und heitere Lieder, "Sweet love, when you are near.", Blue glass, Farewell, darling, Sonnambula, See that my nose is kept red, Thou hast wounded the spirit, The "colored waiters.", The Dutch drum major, Erin is my home, "Keep studying.", The modern belle, The rollicking Irishman, Irish Molly, o, He kissed her and she kissed him, Vive la Bacchanal, Yankee Doodle, The Irish jaunting car, Limerick races, Tis home where'er the heart is, Polly Perkins of Washington Square, Dying Californian, I want to go home