(1 - 3 of 3)
- I wave my fan, just so! : and sixty other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 11
- Also contains:
- My fan, Eileen Mavrone, Baby mine, or, The sailor's wife, "Live in my heart and pay no rent.", The lone fish-ball, I'll meet you in the park, Upside down!, The big bonanza, Say one little prayer in your heart, Let me dream again, Poems of sentiment and imagination, with dramatic and descriptive pieces, Old Grimes, "Don't forget the old folks.", Who'll have me?, Stand by the poor, Oh, see dat angel band, When I took our Nance to church!, Silver threads among the gold, Bright-eyed little Nell of Narraganset Bay, Songs, The "thin man.", Don't make a noise or else you'll wake the baby, The good cigar, Rambling thro' the town, All for her, We'd better bide a wee, "Yes, or no.", Cushlamachree, She suits me, down to the ground, Darby M'guire, Happy are we to-night, Obey! Obey! Obey!, Norah M'Shane, "Dreams.", "That gal 'o mine.", The tar's farewell, Juliana Phebiana Constantina Brown, Oh ye tears, Blind orphan boy's lament, "Guess what it is you can have it.", Irish melodies, An answer to "Grease the griddle, Birdie darling", Farewell, Kathleen!, Angel's whisper , Put by for a rainy day, When these old clothes were new, I care not how fortune may vary, Alma mater o, Oh! Erin, my country, True to the core!, She's a wink and a smile that charms me!, New England, Commence, you darkies all, The convivial man, Over the river, We stand here united, Oh! Joe, The buckles on her shoes!, The boys of Kilkenny, The age of progress, The emigrant's farewell