(1 - 4 of 4)
- I'm a shy young girl : and sixty-five other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 9
- Also contains:
- Dear old words, Eily darling, Echoes, She was clerk in a candy store, Write to me often, darling, Up in a balloon, Fat Mickey!, I'll meet you on Broadway, The hills of New England, Dermot Astore, The Pope he leads a happy life, Ever of thee, Fritz, wie gehts alleweil!, Kiss me again, Shakey Dinkelspiel, Katy Darling, Your pocket-book is your best friend, De old corn mill, Hark! I hear an angel sing, The bell goes a-ringing for Sai-rah, Brother, tell me of the battle, When the little birds are singing in the garden!, Not before Pa, dear, Katie Lee and Willie Gray, The bashful girl, Whisky, you're the divil, Still I love thee, Casey's whisky, Good-night, Kafoozleum, The gallant Brigade!, When Johnny comes marching home, Kitty McGee, Hold the fort, I wouldn't if I could, Keep a little corner in your heart for me, "De bad Bob Lee.", Come home, Father, Lora Vale, Pretty Jemima, don't say no, "Davy Jones", Merit commands success, The diamond ring, Star of the evening, Our Mary Ann, Poor soldier, Oh, let him rest, The old farm house, Playing in the hay, Shells of ocean, The old play-ground, Shy young girl, or, Du-da, da, Leaning on a balcony, I miss thee so, Uncle Ben, the yankee, The girl on the wire, My sweet polywog, The old folks we loved long ago, The fellar that looks like me, Will a monkey climb a tree?, "Up a tree!", Chicakabiddy, The bird song, My own native land, Balm of Gilead, By de light of de moon