(1 - 3 of 3)
- I'll strike you with a feather
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 5
- Also contains:
- I'll strike you with a feather, Haunting eyes, The star that leads to thee, Flow gently, sweet Afton, Sleeping, I dreamed, love, "Our laddie's dead, Jem", Buttercups and daisies, Fair Rosabelle, Annie Laurie, 'Twas like a spirit's sigh, My heart's in the Highlands, Jockey hat and feather, Jeannette and Jeannot, 'Twas rank and fame that tempted thee, The way to be happy, Uncle Ned, The pirate's serenade, "Sparkling Piper Heidsieck", He led her to the alter, The belle of the ball, The sweet, sunny smile of my darling, Woodman, spare that tree, The sword of Bunker Hill, I never refuse, The old man's got to go, To the love of my youth I'll be true, Eulalie, Don't marry your mother-in-law, Twenty years ago, Rather too "heavy" for me!, Jamie!, Gentle Annie, "Strike the iron while it's hot", The household clock, Come to the ole gum tree, Oh! I shall call Dada, Call her back and kiss her, 'Tilda Horn, Bessy was a sailor's bride, Say, bird of summer, The answer, A sailor's life for me, Kitty Kimo, Battle of the kegs, Silver moonlight sea, Isle of beauty, No one to love, Come where the moonbeams linger, Ship a-hoy!, My dear old mother, Be sure you're right, then go ahead!, Ten o'clock, or, Remember, love, remember, My eye and Betty Martion, Kate Kearney, Answer to Kate Kearney, The sea king's burial, Good news from home, Since Terry first joined the gang, A bit of my mind, Lord Bateman and the fair Sophia, True blue, and seventy-two, A thousand a year, Be kind to thy father and mother