(1 - 3 of 3)
- Whoa, Charlie! : and fifty-nine other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 15
- Also contains:
- Whoa, Charlie!, Under the starlight, Come sing to me again, "Too late to go to church, or, Coming thro' the barley.", Come where my love lies dreaming, Behind the scenes, Call me not back from the echoless shore, A wet sheet and a flowing sea, The moonbeam is kissing the wave, love!, Lily of Killarney, Do a good turn when you can, When my ship comes in, Poems, Harp of the wild wind, Bingen on the Rhine, Get your head above the crowd!, A man's a man for a' that, Something to love me, Ettie May, Nora Darling, The young recruit, "Mollie darling.", Give me the girl that is tender and true!, Are thy dreams of me?, Poor child of the drunkard, Ring the bell, watchman, Oh, whistle and I'll come to you, When you wash a nigger white, He had such taking ways, My mother's bible, Cease thy weeping, sadden'd heart, Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!, What the old cock sparrow said, We miss thee at home, Thady O'Flinn, The Indian hunter, We were boys and girls together, Unfurl the glorious banner, That soft, sweet waltz, Take them away! They'll drive me crazy!, Do they miss me at home?, I wish I was in Dixie, The Indian warrior's grave, The mother's prayer, Tapioca, The blue Juniata, A parody on "Uncle Sam's farm.", The little old woman, The way my daddy went!, Sparking in the winter, The royal blue, We all get jolly as the night wears on!, The farmer's boy, Heart of the Mid-Lothian, The gay side of life, Washington, star of the west, When the milk goes around, Soda water, Happy little violets, Dare-Devil Dick