(1 - 2 of 2)
- Old dog tray : and sixty-two other sings in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 14
- Also contains:
- Old dog Tray, We'd better be happy than rich!, Jenny Brown and I, Don't let the roses listen, You've been a friend to me, One sweet little wish, darling, The carbineer, See if I'd get mad, We all are growing old, In this beautiful land of my dreams, Grandmother told me so, The ribbon of blue, Every household has its angel, There's magic in your kiss, Five o'clock in the morning, What the papers say, Oh! Take me to thy heart again!, Columbia the gem of the ocean, My old Kentucky home, All's for the best, Brace up, What are the wild waves saying?, We can't agree!, My poor dog Tray, I'd rather be a violet, Maggie's secret, Star of the twilight, Fill the cup, all jolly fellows, I'm sure that I could do it, Sea waves, The Canadian boat song, We are growing old together, Don't be angry, mother, The glendy Burk, They say I'm a very strong man!, I'd be a Gipsy, Cottage by the sea, The farmer sat in his easy chair, Willie's on the dark blue sea, My girl with the calico dress, Letting the old cat die!, My home in Kentuck, We are coming, sister Mary, The battle cry of freedom, You are an awful tease!, Long, long ago!, I dreamed my boy was home again, I'm o'er young to marry yet, All round my hat, Johnny was a shoemaker, Tapping at the window, The farmer's daughter, What will Mrs. Grundy say?, Married soon we'll be, Stuffed goose, Look before leaping, She reigns alone, I am not angry, Old dog Tray, Out toast!, Never desert a friend, Row, row, brothers, row, We'll have a little dance, to-night, boys