(1 - 4 of 4)
- Young fellah' you're too fresh
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 8
- Also contains:
- Young fellah, you're too fresh, "I'll speak to you gladly again", Good-by, lovely Lou, Killarney, Up with the lark in the morning, Awfully fly!, Come sit by my side, little darling, The finest police in the world!, Uncle Pomp's return, That's the proper caper, Call me your darling again!, I'm going home to Dixie, The teetotal society, The candidate for Alderman, Old Black Joe, The little ones alseep, "Come back to Erin", Wait for the turn of the tide, Schaky Gratzenstein, The city boliceman, Tra-la-la, George!, The belle of the day, Willie, we have missed you, Only speak kindly to me, When the blossoms are white in the orchard, Little more cider, The dear little shamrock, Dot German band, My own, my guiding star, There is no harm in kissing, Kitty Clyde, Jordan is a hard road to travel, My gal, Hanna, On the beach at Long Branch, When Brown comes rolling home!, Dat gay old nigger ball, Would I were with thee, The harp and sword of Erin, La-de-da-de Micks, He isn't a marrying man!, Don't give up the ship!, Minnie Rooke, "Ain't you awful", Our captain's last words, My little wife ashore, Brother's fainting at the door, Bobbin' around, One hundred years!, Isn't he a darling?, Our girls, The young widow, Minnie dear, Row, row your boat, Nobody's darling but mine, Pat Roach at the play, Muldoon, the solid man, The Irish emigrant's lament, "Oh would i were a bird", Unhappy Jeremiah, Happy Hezekiah, Those dark eyes