(1 - 2 of 2)
- Leetle baby mine : and fifty-three other songs in this issue
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 32
- Also contains:
- Leetle baby mine, Kiss and make it up, What Jack will say!, Dublin Bay, or, The wreck of the emigrant ship!, He's gone to the arms of Abraham, There's nothing like a fresh'ning breeze, Song of a thousand years, Sunshine and cloud, There are plenty of fish in the sea, Maid of Llanwellyn, Come in and shut the door, I tickled her under the chin, Tony Pastor's combination song, The little ones asleep, Grandmother's clock, Kiss me once more, Mother, Be sure you call, as you pass by, She was all the world to me, High times, good times, Your fortune is too small for me, Songs, Drunk again, or, Timothy Tottle, "On a balcony.", Isabel, lost Isabel, The parting of the sailor's wife, All's well, Christ will care for mother now, What does little birdie say?, Oh! there's no such girl as mine, Kindly words and smiling faces, Kiss me as of old, Mother, Barbiere di Siviglia, Close his eyes, his work is done, I'd dream forevermore, Oh, why am I so happy?, Songs, Weep no more for Lily, National airs, Songs, The white cockade, Wiegenlied, A life by de galley fire, Wake not my darlings, Tell me, Mother, can I go?, Bonnei breast-knots, Life on the canawl, The evacuation, Call me darling, A merry, merry vintage maid, Oh, I should like to marry, Sam Slick, the Yankee peddler, Thy mother will rock thee to sleep, One single kiss, I know a pretty widow