(1 - 1 of 1)
- Just to please the boys : and fifty-two others songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 35
- Also contains:
- Just to please the boys, My country so dear, Putting on airs, The old wooden rocker, Gathering flowers in heaven!, Toll the bell mournfully, When we meet at heaven's gate, Wake Nicodemus, Cadet at West Point, That's where the laugh comes in, Our dear New England boys, The old bachelor's song, Sunbeams on the sea, I've a home in the valley, My pretty quadroon, Do you think of the days that are gone?, Beautiful Annie, Idaho, Paul Vane, I built a bridge of fancies, Cruel Jane Louisa!, Moonlight and starlight, Paddle your own canoe, Lorena, Johnny Bell's wooing, The Colleen Bawn, The rain on the roof, When our ships wander home, Those laughing eyes, The picture on the wall, Erin ma chree, I am lonely to-night, Do they pray for me at home?, The 'telligent contraband, She sleeps beneath the elms, Old Don't Care, Tobias and Biancos, Farewell song of Enoch Arden, Zula Zong, Poor Kitty Popcorn, The dream of home, Violets under the snow, Now den! Now den!, They all come home but mine, All yesterday I was spinning, The liberty bird, My Irish home, or, Dear isle of the shamrock, Mind you that, Josephine to Napoleon, My little angel!, Go away, black man, Pompey Jones, Nicodemus Johnson